Article,

The Making Of Tomb Raider Hunted

November 10, 2017 Kate Sykes 0 Comments


Josh Pate (Mathias) set building.
One of the things I love and find so inspiring about the film industry, especially the indie film industry is how you can create something from nothing and how much you can achieve when passionate and creative people come together.
That was literally the case for our Tomb Raider fan film. All we had at the beginning was a small group of fans from different parts of the world who had the want to pay tribute to a character and franchise we all loved. No budget. No filming equipment. Three years later it had grown into something else entirely!
In the article I wrote about the film's release, I explained a bit about the trials and tribulations the team went through to make this happen and that made seeing the final result all the more rewarding!

For the last few weeks, I've been working on the largest video project I've had to date - a complete 46 miniute long making of from the start of pre-production til the end of post-pruduction - three years worth of content! I had some challenges myself in order to get iMovie to make and publish it!
This is something I wanted to do for a while but seeing the behind the scenes of Hollywood's new and upcoming installment, as well as other fan films, gave me a boost of inspiration to get it done.
There's lots of unseen footage in here and I wanted to show what this project meant to us.
We know it's not the best one out there but it's ours and we've done our bit express our passion for what we do. The fact that we've received so much support alongside that gives us even more satisfaction.
Hope you enjoy watching!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: